Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- EVENT: Senior Scam StoppersPosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on March 21, 2017 at 4:38 pm
For our LGBT Seniors and their loved ones...FREE Senior Scam Stopper Seminar to give seniors the tools to protect themselves from predatory actions and fraud.Seniors, their families and caregivers are invited to attend to learn fact and tips that […]
- EVENT: Disoriented Comedy @Tower TheaterPosted by Chris Jarvis on March 11, 2017 at 5:58 pm
- MEETING: Fresno Stonewall DemocratsPosted by Chris Jarvis on March 11, 2017 at 5:42 pm
Fresno Stonewall Democrats will meet on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at Marie Callender’s Restaurant 1781 E. Shaw at Cedar in Fresno. Dinner and social 6:00 P.M. meeting 7:00 P.M. We will be discussing plans for the 2017 Pride Parade and […]
- EVENT Faith In Fresno House MeetingPosted by Chris Jarvis on March 6, 2017 at 8:00 pm
A lot has happened since the last meeting. Let's get together, eat some food, and talk about the progress we have been able to make! Topics may include: The status of creating sanctuary spaces Rapid Response Team Training The Recinding of the Title […]
- Join The Call ! Monday March 6thPosted by Chris Jarvis on March 6, 2017 at 3:03 am