Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
Gay Central Valley was founded in 2009. We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- Reel Pride Film Festival & ConcessionsPosted by Chris Jarvis on July 28, 2015 at 8:10 pm
Gay Central Valley is proud to announce we will be handling concessions again this year for the Reel Pride Film Festival. The festival runs from September 16th-20th at the Tower Theater and other venues in the Tower District. A film schedule and […]
- Bakersfield Town Hall MeetingPosted by Chris Jarvis on July 28, 2015 at 7:39 pm
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE […]
- LGBT Brides & Grooms Wedding Expo & ShowPosted by Chris Jarvis on July 28, 2015 at 7:30 pm
Event / Ticket Link […]
- Fig Feast @The Painted TablePosted by Chris Jarvis on July 28, 2015 at 7:18 pm
Event Link Her […]
- EVENT: Vigil for KC HaggardPosted by Chris Jarvis on July 25, 2015 at 10:18 pm
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE HEREThis gathering at the Fresno LGBT Community Center on Thursday July 30th at 6PM is in memory of KC Haggard, the local transgender woman who was viciously murdered on July 23rd, as well as all other victims of transgender […]