Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
Gay Central Valley was founded in 2009. We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- #GCVLoves The Painted TablePosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on February 10, 2016 at 4:30 pm
Day 10 of #GCVLovesThe Painted TableFrom meat, seafood, and vegetariandishes to our gourmet burger bar, The Painted Table's catering menu has endless options for you to choose from. For cocktail parties to weddings, our event space at the Daily […]
- #GCVLoves Fresno's M.E.A.L.Posted by Kaylia Metcalfe on February 9, 2016 at 4:30 pm
Day 9 of #GCVLovesFresno's M.E.A.LFresno's M.E.A.L. (Meals Engaging All Lives) is a not-for-profit community program that cooks, packages and gives home cooked meals to homeless individuals in Downtown Fresno. […]
- EVENT: TRANZ BALL 2016Posted by Kaylia Metcalfe on February 9, 2016 at 1:24 am
The Imperial Dove Court de Fresno Madera will be hosting their annual Tranz Ball Pageant on February 13th 2016 at the Clovis Senior Center in Clovis, CA(850 Fourth Street, Clovis, CA). Doors open at 530pm and the pageant starts promptly at 6:29pm. […]
- EVENTS: Trans-E-Motion Transgender EventsPosted by Chris Jarvis on February 8, 2016 at 5:00 pm
The first event is our first Trans Kids Play Group. This is a group that is not just for transgender or gender variant children but also for any transgender or gender variant parents, grandparents, etc. While this is aimed at young children, older […]
- #GCVLoves The CA Endowment and the CRLAPosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on February 8, 2016 at 4:30 pm
Day 8 of #GCVLovesThe California Endowment and the California Rural Legal Assistance The California Endowment’s mission is to expand access to affordable, quality health care for underserved individuals and communities and to promote […]