Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
Gay Central Valley was founded in 2009. We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- Support Your Local LGBT Fireworks Booth!!Posted by Chris Jarvis on June 28, 2016 at 4:00 pm
- IDC InvestituresPosted by Chris Jarvis on June 22, 2016 at 6:00 pm
The Imperial Dove Court de Fresno/Madera And Her Most Imperial Majesty Empress XLIII Isis de Luna Request your attendance for Rio Carnival: The Imperial Dove Court Investitures The IDC is the oldest LGBT non profit charitable organization from […]
- Support Group THURSDAY at the Living RoomPosted by Chris Jarvis on June 22, 2016 at 4:51 am
- Weekly Support Groups at UU ChurchPosted by Chris Jarvis on June 22, 2016 at 4:48 am
- SF Pride Bus is SOLD OUT!Posted by Chris Jarvis on June 20, 2016 at 1:42 pm