Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
Gay Central Valley was founded in 2009. We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- San Francisco PRIDE BUS Get Your TicketsPosted by Chris Jarvis on May 25, 2016 at 12:00 am
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE! […]
- LGB Survey Seeks ParticipantsPosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on May 24, 2016 at 7:18 pm
Michael J. Doane, a PhD Candidate at the University of Nevada, Reno, is conducting a survey for gay and bisexual men and women for his dissertation on the experiences of sexual minorities. The survey intends to understand your experiences as […]
- Gay/Lesbian Adoptive/Foster Parent ScholarshipPosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on May 24, 2016 at 3:11 pm
Gay/Lesbian Adoptive/Foster Parent ScholarshipWin a $750 scholarship--$500 towards your tuition and $250 towards living expenses.We'll also give a $250 donation to an adoption or foster-related non-profit organization.Write 500-650 words supporting […]
- MHS: VIDEO True ColorsPosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on May 23, 2016 at 6:27 pm
Mondays are hard.Enjoy this week's Monday Happy Spot"True Colors" by the LA Gay Men's Chorus.(And don't forget that Cyndi Lauper will be touring this summer!) […]
- EVENT: Friend of Pride Fundraiser TONIGHTPosted by Chris Jarvis on May 21, 2016 at 10:27 pm
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE HERE […]