Welcome to the Gay Central Valley community!
We exist to contribute to and enrich the cultural life and expression of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) persons, their families, friends, and supporters through awareness and education of the diversity and history of the LGBT community in California’s Central Valley.
We proudly serve:
Check out our Gay Central Valley Blog for the most up-to-date information on events and community outreach!
- INTERVIEW: Eliza Gibson Returns to The Rogue FestivalPosted by Chris Jarvis on February 28, 2017 at 1:30 am
Bravo 25, a show by Eliza Gibson, will be at The Rogue Festival here in Fresno’s Tower District, at Mia Cuppa Café, March 3-11th. See the Facebook Event Page HERE. For dates and times check out the Facebook page or visit […]
- EVENT: Ritual - MaderaPosted by Chris Jarvis on February 28, 2017 at 12:00 am
- Queer Black Movie Wins at Oscars.Posted by Kayleia Southard on February 27, 2017 at 8:34 pm
Yes, there was a moment of confusion... but the fact remains.Moonlight, a movie focused on a queer black man won the Oscar for Best Picture last night.Congratulations to the film, the cast, and the crew.Representation matters and this movie is one […]
- Equality 4 AllPosted by Chris Jarvis on February 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm
If you need assistance with immigration contact the Fresno LGBT Community Center at 559-325-4429 or email us at email@example.com […]
- Teen Suicide Attempts Fall due to Marriage EqualityPosted by Kaylia Metcalfe on February 21, 2017 at 6:10 pm
From USA TODAY Fewer U.S. teens attempted suicide in states where same-sex marriage was legal in the years leading up to the 2015 Supreme Court ruling upholding gay marriage, according to a new study.Analyzing data from 1999 to 2015, researchers […]